How to Enable VoiceOver on your Apple TV
Hi hello all the readers of New Tips Tricks we have come again with another trick that is related to Apple. In this article we are going to guide you How to Enable Voiceover on your Apple TV? New readers are you looking for this guide then you have landed on correct page itself. This guide will completely help you to enable voiceover on your apple TV. The guide is explained in simple manner and doesn’t take much time. So, I have explained in step by step guide easy and understandable. You can easily find the solution for too enable voiceover on your Apple TV.
What is this Voiceover?
Voiceover is a careen reading feature that is available for Apple and describes your actions on your Apple TV menu. If you can’t understand here it is clearly mentioned.
Apple tells that Voice over offers not only tell you what is happening but it also make things happen.
This features enabled with easily and if you find that was tough then follow the below guide we have made it easy for you. Again not understood it tells that what is on your Apple TV screen? It gives a voice over to your action that you perform using help of TV remote with your TV. I think know you have understood.
It also gives you the complete control over your Mac without seeing the screen as voice is being aired. Here is the guide that you have to follow to get to know about How to Enable Voiceover on your Apple TV? The guide will take two minutes to reveal everything.
Enable VoiceOver on your Apple TV:
So here is the step that you need to follow to enable voiceover on your Apple TV. It doesn’t take much time then get in.
- Fin the first step itself you have to go to Settings on your Apple Tv.
- Now you have to select General in the Settings and then select Accessibility from it.
- Now go to Vision then select Voiceover.
- After this all then you have to select Voiceover to toggle ON the option
- Then after this all if you want to change the Voiceover speed then you have to select Speech Rate.
- Then you need to select the Voiceover speed as very slow to fast. Check the settings and select the best.
- If you want to change it I mean enable the Speech rate, select the Use Pitch and then select the speech rate for the voiceover.
- They all are extra settings and you can keep them as default as you not need them.
- The guide was completed in the two steps before but I explained the settings that you want to change in the feature.
This was How to Enable Voiceover on your Apple TV? I think the guide was precious and if have any suggestion regarding this article I mean if I forgot to mention something then you can suggest it through comments using below from. If you any queries regarding this guide can be asked through comments using below form and I will resolve it within 24 hours.
Feel free to ask and don’t hesitate to comment.
This is @urstrulysachin signing up.
If you find this guide was precious then share it with your friends in the social networks.