In this article we are going to discuss the trick to hide messages from Whatsapp. As you know Whatsapp is the most popular messaging app and dominating world messaging era with it special features. Know it has been acquired by Facebook and upgraded to new level. As I already shared the tricks from my Brand New Tips Tricks like How to recover Deleted Messages? And lot more. Here we are sharing the guide and trick to hide Whatsapp conversation. You don’t want to someone to look at your privacy messages or you want to hide someone messages who is very special to you then just follow the simple guides to hide Whatsapp messages and also check How To Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages
Now check the step by step guide to hide Whatsapp conversation.
Also Check More Whatsapp tricks: How to Send Recorded Voice Messages on Whatsapp
How to Hide Whatsapp Messages:
I think you must need to hide your Whatsapp messages because now days there are WhatsApp groups always with embarrassing messages and images. If you know what I mean then go with this trick to hide WhatsApp messages. The trick here is explaining for both Android and iPhone. Now you must got, then I will explain the things that worth only two minutes. Just two minutes to hide WhatsApp messages
Hide Whatsapp conversation:
As I already told you am guiding here for both iPhone and Android. Then follow below steps to know How to hide whatsapp conversation?
Also Check this Whatsapp trick: How to use WhatsApp without Mobile Number?
How to hide Whatsapp Conversation for iPhone:
You just need to do follow the below steps:
- Open your Whatsapp in your iPhone
- Then go on Chat and now swipe left to choose the contact I mean the account of the person or group that chat you want to hide.
- Then tap on More and select
- That’s it now it will be hidden from your chat screen and moved to archived chat box.
- You need to do the same thing if again receives messages from the same person.
Also Check this Whatsapp trick: How to Change Whatsapp Chat Wallpaper on your iPhone
How to hide Whatsapp Conversation for Android:
Just follow the below steps:
- Just open your Whatsapp on your Android Phone.
- Now go to Chat and then press and hold on Contact or Group from which you want to hide the chat.
- Then tap on Archive and now it is hidden from main chat history and moved to Archived Chats,
It’s all over. I said just two minutes. The guide is ended by New Tips Tricks. If you have any suggestion or queries regarding this guide then you can post through comments using below form and we will reply you within 24 hours.
Feel Free to Ask
This is @urstrulysachin signing up..
Share it with your friends on Social Networks