How to Make Wifi Hotspot on Windows 10
In this article we are going to guide you How to Make Wifi Hotspot on Windows 10? Creating hotspot on mobile devices like Android and iPhone is easy but creating a Wifi Hotspot on Windows 10 is too difficult and don’t to worry. Here we have made it too easy and in simple methods. The guide will be easy and in understandable manner. Windows 10 is the latest version of Windows and offering lots of features and Hotsopt is one of them. It has menu features and doing great job in Windows and now you can use great features by Windows10.
You almost want to use your PC connection in your mobile devices or want to share with others and this is the suitable guide for you. Know, I will show you How to Make Wifi Hotspot on Windows 10? It’s too easy one and can do by kids also. It takes only two minutes to perform these activities and need some programs to perform this. Don’t waste your time and below is the guide to perform this guide.
Also Check: How to Turn Off Auto Playing Videos on your Twitter
So let’s get in.
How to Make Wifi Hotspot on Windoows 10?
So here is the small guide, How to Make Wifi Hotspot on Windows 10 and the step by step guide will explain you. There is no much time needed to complete this trick or to perform this.
- In the first you need to download the virtual router program in your computer.
- Then install that software in your computer. After installing this software on your computer then you need to open the software on your computer.
- Launch the program in your computer.
- Now, you have to enter Network and Name or SSID and required password and then you need to select the internet connection in this shared connection box.
- After all this, now you have to make sure that the network connection sharing is enabled and then you have to click on the Virtual Router button.
- Now, nothing and you all done. Know you can use Wifi Hotspot on your Windows PC by making your internet connection is on.
Also Read: How to Improve Video Streaming Speed on PC
So, here we explained the guide How to Make Wifi Hotspot on Windows 10? I think you may have understood this guide. If you have any suggestion regarding this article then you can say it through your comments using below form. If you have any confusions or queries regarding this article then you can ask through them comments using below form and New Tips Tricks is there to help you within 24Hours.
Feel Free to Ask and don’t hesitate to suggest.
This is @urstrulysachin signing up.
If you find this post as a helpful then share it with your friends on below social networks.