In This article here am sharing regarding Facebook I mean it’s a facebook trick. It’s pretty easy to guide how to see private facebook wall. But here we are sharing the guide using this you can easily see private Facebook pictures. See am sharing this trick because am getting lot of messages and emails regarding this problem. So here is a trick that helps you to see private Facebook pictures of your friends. As you know Facebook is the leading social network in the world. So, they keep their data safe regardless being hacked. They also make sure that users have a great privacy. View full facebook profile without being friend.
So, everyone wants to keep their pictures safe and some of them really want privacy and they lock their pictures I mean make them private. So, here we are sharing the trick that you can see those private pictures of others. We don’t know this tricks works in future or not but as of know we found a loophole that helps us to see private facebook pictures. They can remove it or not but now it works. This is the easiest method see private facebook picture and working method too. Even this guide helps you to how to view private facebook photos without being friend. You need internet connection and a PC for this work. So, let starts the guide how to view the private facebook albums.
Also Read: Best Methods to Unblock Facebook Restriction at School College & Offices
How to See Private Facebook Pictures of your Friends
So, just follow the below steps in order to see private Facebook pictures of your friends.
- In the first step you just need to see the facebook account of which you want to see private Facebook pictures.
- So you need to copy the url of profile from given url address bar at the top of the browser.
- Now you have to open Find my Facebook ID.
- Then you need to paste the copied URL of facebook profile in the box.
- Then click on Look UP.
- Then you need to find the number of the profile ID of that person.
- Now you just need to copy and paste the URL in any text editor.
- It will look like this graph.facebook.com/PROFILE_ID_HERE/picture?width=800.
- Now you need to replace PROFILE_ID_HERE from above link with the real profile ID that you got in first.
- That’s it. Now place that URL in address bar of your browser and go through the link I mean hit ENTER.
Also Read: How to Change Facebook Design to Flat UI on your PC
Now you are looking at the private facebook profile picture of your Facebook Friend. If you get some errors while doing this then you can follow below methods.
If you are getting an error then make sure that you have entered correct profile ID. So, that was the guide.