Kik Messenger app is one of the major apps among messaging apps. This app helps you to connect with your friends, make calls, voice messages, text and many more things. As of know it is also popular app and used by millions of people all over the world however the app stand the position after Whatsapp and Wechat. You can use it on all smart phone platforms like iOS, android and in many more. The app is not available for PC users. So, if you are not smart phone user then you can also use it in your PC and send messages and connect with your friends without any hassle by using this guide. So, if you here to know about How to use Kik Messenger on PC/Laptop and if you don’t know about the features of Kik messenger then you can look at them. It also stands like best if you look at their features.
Features of Kik Messenger
- Highest rated app on Google Play Store after Whatsapp and Wechat.
- You can easily share url in your chat box I mean enable feature called built in browser.
- Instant chat with real time.
- Easy UI
- Complete free and available on Google Play Store.
- Supports almost all android and iOS devices.
There are many more features available for this app. So, you will let them know by using the app and one more interesting that you don’t need to have mobile number in order to sign up for this app. So, below you can get to know How to Install Kik Messenger for PC?
Free Download Kik for PC| Windows 7 XP 8 8 8.7
The app is installed by millions of peoples all over the worlds and most popular messenger app right now also fastest growing messaging app. You can also loom at amazing features offered by Kik messenger like Kik Card and many more to its users. You can also browse Youtueb using this messenger app in I mean those links shared in this app. This app supports almost all smart phones with great support. You can easily get use this app without any problem like cloaking and many more. You can also notice the notifications like seen, typing and many more features while using the chat. This app requires very low space hence less RAM and the battery used by this app is also low.
Also Read: Best iOS Emulator for Android to run iOS Apps
Install Kik Messenger for PC using Youwave (Android Emulator):
- At the first, you need to Download Youwave android emulator.
- Then Install it on your System and wait for few minutes to get installation completed.
- Then launch Youwave from your PC.
- Then you need to Open Google Play Store and now you need to search Kik messenger and Install that in Youwave just like in Android Phone.
- Then Go to App Drawer after installation being completed then open the Kik messenger app and Enjoy.
Also Read: Best iOS Emulator for Windows PC to use iOS Apps
Install Kik Messenger in PC with Andy Software
You can easily use Kik messenger in your PC using software which is called as Andy Software. So you need to follow the below steps in order to use Kik Messenger on your PC.
- In the first step, you need to download Andy Software for your PC.
- In the next step itself, you need to install it on your PC and wait until the installations get completed.
- Then launch Andy android emulator on your system.
- You will see android screen on your PC. Then go to App Drawer and then open Google Play Store.
- Now, search Kik Messenger and install it on Andy.
- Then use it on Andy and Enjoy.
Also Read: Best Android Apps to Download Free Music
Install Kik Messenger for PC using Bluestacks (Android Emulator):
In order to install Kik messenger PC, then you need to android app player software in your PC and in that the bluestacks app player stands first. So, here we are sharing the guide How to use Kik messenger in PC using Bluestacks?
- In the first step itself, you just need to download Bluestacks from official website.
- Then you need to install it on your PC and wait while installations get completed.
- Now open Bluestacks App Player on your PC.
- Then you will get Bluestacks home screen and also get Search Bar option in it.
- Now you need to type Kik Messanger in search bar and search it.
- You will get Kik messenger from and just install it on Bluestacks.
- Then go to My Apps on your PC and launch Kik messenger in it.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Android Antivirus Apps to Secure Phone in 2016
This was guide to Install Kik Messenger on PC/Laptop for Instant Messaging. If you have any suggestion regarding this article you can openly say that through comments using below form or if you have any queries or confusions regarding this guide then you can ask them through comments using form provided below and we will reply to it within 24hours.
Feel free to ask and don’t hesitate to suggest.
This is @urstrulysachin signing up.
If you find this one as cool then share it with your friends on social networks.
So Keep Sharing.